Monday, October 6, 2008

Stocks to Watch

I will be posting up information about stocks that I am looking at and monitoring and possibly buy for long term.

I understand the volatility in the market is enormous and personally, I think the bail out will not work. No doubt it has been put in place to cushion the impact it has made on the financial markets but still, the problem is bigger and is not contained.

Warren Buffett has made a few buys over this period and some of them include:
Goldman Sachs
Wells Fargo & Co.
American Express
Washington Post Co.

These will be interesting stocks to watch out for. I do not think we have seen a bottom as the Asian markets were crimson red on the Monday opening even though the Vote was a Yes over the weekend. I do not think we have reached the bottom yet and I see more pressure to push stocks down for a while.

I will quote W.B for today,
"If you don't know jewelry, know the jeweler."

No comments:

 

Click to Feed:
Here